Sunday, May 29, 2005

Work on the boat 5-29

It was another night with little sleep. I don't know what is wrong. After coffee at Johnson's I drove to Maine and worked on my boat. It is in the water with mast and rigging. I put on the mainsail and secured the battens in a new way. After the sail I put the dodger on its frame which went rather well. The motor was running most of the time and the alternator doing a good job of charging the four batteries. For lunch I cooked up some oatmeal that was on the boat. The day was sunny and warm (for Maine) until a big black could came in from the west. I called the launch and headed home. On Rt. 101 an intense hail and wind storm hit. Most of the cars pulled to the side of the road. What a racket!. Wendy was washing her trailer and truck after a ride on Mitzi. We had some great scallops for dinner and I worked on Mom's stocks. Her bank wants to churn her account before the end of the quarter. There are sales quotas to meet.

No comments: