Sunday, May 22, 2005


My sailboat in the "pit" waiting to be rigged with mast and boom for the summer Posted by Hello

I started at Johnson's and talked to Steve who was ecstatic that the number of home to be developed at the orchard has been reduced to five 6 acre horse lots. I continued to Maine to work on the boat. The engine was commissioned but the exhaust manifold is somewhat loose. I started the engine and things seemed fine. With the engine going I turned on the radar and that had made it through the winter in fine form. I had not tested it before as the motor needs to be running because of the power consumption. Around noon they moved the boat to the pit and started to work on the mast. Later afternoon the mast was back together and up on the boat. The Wind direction and speed displays seemed to work well. I had to leave before the job was complete.

No comments: