Friday, September 23, 2005

Exercising puppies


Today was warm and beautiful. Part of the morning was spent walking the fields of Pepperell MA and Hollis NH with a pack of hound puppies belonging to the Old North Bridge Hounds Fox hunt http://www.onbh.org/. We will be hunting new territory this fall and the masters of the hunt along with some hangers on such as myself were out exercising puppies and planning the path for future hunts. This is a drag hunt for which I am a fox so for anyone worried about cruelty to animals; I am the only animal that endures physical abuse which is usually self inflicted. It would be nice to include pictures of the puppies but I was without camera. Stealing a picture from the hunt web page listed above seemed like a good idea. However, the dumb site does not allow one to copy or otherwise save pictures. To see pictures one must go to the ONBH web page. Why do they make things so difficult?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi enjoyed my visit will be back.
joe

I have a golf bag site. It pretty much covers golf bag related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)