Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Foxing in Lexington

My knee is improving and I decided to walk with the foxes laying drag for the Tuesday mock fox hunt in Lincoln MA near Walden pond. The day was cool but dry. We split up into two groups meeting a number of dog walkers on the trail. The first two pieces were done in parallel. The two groups joined to do the last piece together ending up at the de Cordova museum in Lincoln. On the way out I admired the statuary on the lawn of the museum. The hunt will run the three pieces in sequence. There was a tea after the hunt but I was worn out and didn’t go as I was rather worn out. I guess that I am not yet back in shape. With the knee surgery one doesn’t want to be too immobile so that things bind up nor too aggressive so that things don’t heal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been researching the subject Klamath Lake blue green algae and found your site to be resourceful. Although it may not be supporting my Foxing in Lexington project, it certainly does provide a fine service and got my attention while I was searching for Klamath Lake blue green algae related information. With a fine site like this one and belonging to evolutionary, I’m sure you’ll achieve your goals. Thanks for reading this.