Thursday, March 02, 2006

Warm weather in Southern Pines



Today we may hit a temperature record. This morning I helped feed the horses as usual and then ran some errands as the riders got ready for their third day on the trails. Today is Mitzi’s second foray. Our condo is blessed as a high speed wireless internet connection that appeared out of nowhere. The laptop just picked it up. In the past my cell phone was the only way out as the condo management blocks data use of their phone system. The cell phone worked but was very slow. However, a brief chat with our next door neighbors form Canada disclosed that they are the source of the internet blessing. I quickly offered some of my computer expertise as partial payment for the use of their bandwidth. Hopefully they will not realize the immense power they have over me.

No comments: