Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A great party followed by a ride on Slick Willy


Last night Wendy prepared her fabulous chicken in onion sour cream sauce for a party at Gail’s with Pat and Hans in attendance. We set out on the deck enjoying the evening while talking and looking at the horses. Earlier I helped or watched Hans remove a window from his commercial property in downtown Southern Pines. With this experience an extraction of a problematic window at home may be possible. Today after feeding the horses I drove off the Fox Catcher Farm for a lesson on my old pal Slick Willy. He may not have remembered me from last year but the adventure went well and my arthosopically enhanced knee seemed to operate well. Tomorrow will tell more. In the afternoon Wendy walked Gidget and I rode my new bike in the reservoir park. The trail is interesting as there are many twists and turns and many very young or very old hikers to avoid. Thai food was enjoyed for dinner. Tomorrow Hans and I are off to Beneteau to watch them build sailboats.

No comments: