Thursday, June 02, 2005

6-2 Neice visit and putting the Dingy in the water

My first neice and her family are visiting my mother and brother. She is a physician's assistant and he a philosophy professor with two beautiful young girls. They have done very well. Mom is very appreciative of their visit.

Yesterday I cleaned the dingy and put it in Wendy's truck. It hangs out so I put a red flag on the stern. I hope that this is legal. David R is going with me to Maine to launch the dingy and work on the book. It was a great day and clear and sunny most of the day. Dave helped me undo a stanchion and re-seat it in the hull. This takes two people as one must be inside and the other outside. We went for a motor and touched the bottom in the fog that rolled in. I put up the genoa and it pulled us back into the channel. There are some problems with the lights as the bow and spreader lights both come on with the same switch. Wendy went to a hunt meeting in the evening. Many flowers are out and the gardens are very colorful.

No comments: